Biyernes, Disyembre 16, 2011

My Moment

Last December 9, 2011, I just had a wonderful birthday surprise and celebration with my loved ones. All I though was it would be a day for school stuffs but it became a blast. I woke up early in the rainy morning and I feel excited, nervous.. I don't know why. Birthday greetings started to come through text message, facebook and twitter. I'm so kilig! :"> In the morning while raining so hard, our group and I do our thing. We had to interview the logistics manager of URC for our homework in MKCO8. It was an adventure and we've learned a lot. When I got home, surprises came. It was a dream come true to have a big purple balloon on my birthday. I so love balloons! It was a gift from my babylove with a bouquet of flowers and a bear with his 3D face. Hahaha. So cute! I never expect this kind of surprise. It was so magnificent! :'> I really appreciate all the efforts that he've done to make my day a great one. I just had one of the best moment in my life with the people I love. I thank God for giving me such wonderful blessings. They never fail to surprise me and make me feel happy and special. :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! THIS IS MY MOMENT! ;)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento