Huwebes, Disyembre 01, 2011

The Dance of Life

In my 18 years of existence, I have learned so many things about life. In every situation or challenges that might come, I know that I am responsible for how I feel and what I do. Nobody can male me feel anything. If I have a rotten day, I am the one who deserves credit for being positive. It is not the responsibility of other people to change so that I can feel better. I am the one who is in charge of my life. I lived through this horror, I can take the next thing that comes along.

THE JOURNEY IN BETWEEN WHAT YOU ONCE WERE AND WHO ARE YOU BECOMING NOW IS WHERE THE DANCE OF LIFE REALLY TAKES PLACE.


 
Whatever you are doing, love yourself for doing it. Whatever you are feeling, love yourself for feeling it. The task ahead us is never as great as the power behind us. ;)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento