Huwebes, Disyembre 01, 2011

My Precious Asset


Thank God for having you.. :)

I'm glad to have such wonderful circle of friends whom I share crazy stuffs with. I always feel the excitement in seeing them whenever there are oppurtunities. We love hanging out together, exchanging stories, cracking out some jokes and doing our own trips that would make our day. We see to it that the bond that we've built will always be there whenever we are together. I always miss these wonderful creatures that God gave me. They are the ones who'll be there for me during my loneliest time and rejoices at my happiness. I chose to be with these people and share the the gift of friendship simply because I always feel so loved and special whenever I am with them. I can see the true essence of friendship with these people by my side whom I love so much. <3

AS I APPROACH A TIME OF MY LIFE OF COMPLETE UNCERTAINTY, MY FRIENDS ARE MY PRECIOUS ASSET.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento